About Me

Hi there, my name is Jose and I have been painting since 2007. I want to accomplished a realistic painting on my work of art. I just enjoy what is around me and share with everyone what I see and try to be as real as nature can be. Thanks for reading, and come back soon.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Apples/Dos Manzanas


Sold.

Two apples is done with oil paint, size is 8 X 10 in. This is done in February 2,009.
Dos Manzanas esta hecha con oleo, mide 8 x 10 plgs. Terminado en Febrero 2,009.

4 comments:

Artesanias de Pablo said...

Muy lindas obras Jose
nos gustaria que visite y opine en nuestro blog

cojxac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cojxac said...

Gracias por sus comentarios y me alegra por el blog que tienen es muy interesante.

Sergio Antonio said...

Jose, me da gusto conocerte atravez de blogger. Me gustan mucho tus pinturas. Sigue adelante!!